– Heading out to sea, OGTA style —
– Jim Kunkle reflects on his DSC —
– "OSCAR-1" somewhere under North Dakota —
– "Bob" Pardo explains the reason behind his Push —
– With Maj. General Robert Parker at the SAC Museum —
– Old enemies, future friends in Vietnam—
– The Crew and John Waldron's Anapolis sword —
– With RAF ace F/O John Wilkinson —
– With Col. Hank Snow, 3 wars, 666 combat missions —8
– With Barrett Tillman at CAF Arizona Base —
– Working on cameras "somewhere near Cambodia" —
Episodes 10, 9, 8
Vimeo Page (the rest)
"SOUTH DAKOTA WARRIOR"
The John C. Waldron story
Lakota warrior Francis Whitebird
and writer/historian Barrett Tillman
The sweet old man enjoyed his tea and having neighbors over. He was also a lethal ace...
Nukes are used every day by some of the most dedicated professionals we've ever met
On September 16, 1944, James Kunkle
found himself alone with 20+ angry enemies...
We've traveled to Europe, SE Asia and all-across the USA for our stories and in the process, OGTA has made amazing friends and picked up a few accolades or two
We don't work alone.
Boeing, Sanford Health, Xerox, SD Community Foundation, First National Bank
Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum, SD Air and Space Museum, Minuteman Missile Historic Site,
Hanoi University, SD Public Broadcasting, The USAF Armaments Museum, Barrett Tillman,
Mayor Gloria Hanson, the Arizona Wing of the Commemorative Air Force, Texas Flying Legends,
The Association of Air Force Missileers, Warbird Radio...
P. Sixer Zero Fiver - Two Sixer One - Sixer Zero Seven Zero
South Dakota Warrior
Dak. Warrior Edu. Kit
®1999-2017 John Mollison/TRC, Inc. and associated acts
VIMEO PAGE (All)
Scroll down, silly